Last updated: June 6th, 2019
Assalamu Alaykum Dear Community members,
The Ulema Committee meeting today at the Main Center at 3110 Eastside Drive, has resulted in the declaration shown below, that Tuesday, June 4th, 2019 will be Eid-ul-Fitr InshaAllah.
Please ensure that you pay your Zakat-ul-Fitr as soon as possible. You can drop the check at the Masjid anytime before the Eid prayers, or you can pay online – please remember that Fitrah is $10 per person.
Please take note of the key announcements regarding the Eid prayers at Masjid AlSalam and other north side masajid, as well as the central city-wide prayers.
Eid Salat at Masjid AlSalam:
- First Takbeerat starts at 6:45 AM and salat at 7:00 AM.
- Second Salat; Takbeerat starts at 8:30 AM and Salat starts at 8:45 AM.
- Please car pool to reduce parking issues.
- Gates will be closed once parking lots are full.
- Follow instructions of the sheriff deputies, security guards and volunteers.
- Backpacks are not allowed.
Other Eid Prayers in Area:
- Masjid Bilal (Adel Road): Takbeerat at: 8:20 AM, Salat at 8:50AM
- Woodlands Marriott at Takbeerat at 8:30 AM, Salat at 9:00 AM
City Wide Salat:
- NRG Center, Takbeerat at 8:00 AM, Salat at 10:00 AM