Last updated: November 7th, 2019
WHEN: November 9th-10th, 2019, 10:30 AM – 5:30 PM
WHERE: 16700 Old Louetta Road, Spring, TX 77379
- The two day Islamic Arts Festival is the largest and oldest festival of its kind in North America and attracts over 5000 people each year.
- See over 10,000 sq.ft of Islamic Art from over 40 artists.
- Enjoy interactive sessions on calligraphy, henna tattoo, Ebru, painting, Arabesque pattern coloring and lots of children’s activities.
- Have a fun day with the family with kids activities, halal food trucks and great art.
- The event is free and everyone is welcome for this fun filled family oriented event!
Islamic Arts Society is requesting volunteers for the 6th annual Islamic Arts Festival in November. This is the largest festival of Islamic Arts in USA! The original Festival that has sparked interest in Islamic Art Displays throughout USA. Please join us to become part of this movement that aims to promote the positive image of Islam. Without YOUR help we cannot be successful!
Link to Volunteer: islamicartssociety.org/volunteer/