WHEN: Sunday, Nov 25th, from 12:30 pm – 5 pm
WHERE: Multipurpose Hall (Gym) foyer area
Affordable Care Act benefits specialist Sister Nina Wamiq will be available to answer any questions and help people enroll for medical coverage in 2019.
Please bring copies of following documents for all household members whose names are listed on the Tax Return of the person seeking health insurance for the family.
All documents will be returned; they are only needed to verify eligibility and to check for spelling of names.
- Driving License
- Social Security
- Green Card (if available)
- Citizenship Card or A # if citizen
- Employer name, address and estimated income
- Total number of family members
- There will be tickets available to get in line for service. Please take a ticket when you come for enrollment.