Last updated: December 3rd, 2019
Bi-smi llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm
“Verily, your own self has rights over you, so fast and break your fast, pray and sleep.” – Rasool Allah [s]
You give to so many, yet can get too busy to invest in yourself. Join this special three-week forum for all our Muslim leaders, activists, teachers, and volunteers as we work together towards bettering ourselves.
Introducing, a pilot program, Activist GPS, a limited 3-week series with Sh. Fahad Tasleem to address key concepts as we continue with the social reforms and building communities.
Dec 4th Topic:
Cracks in the Liberal Paradigm
- Intellectual History of Liberalism and Surah al-Kahf
- What are the philosophical foundations of Freedom, Liberty, Human Rights, etc.
- History of Feminism in Modernity
- Is Gender a social construct?
- Social Justice vs. Spiritual Justice
The course will be offered after Isha on Wednesdays on Oct 30 [8:15pm], Nov 20 [7:30pm] and Dec 4 [7:30pm]. The course is free unless you miss a session 😛
You must register to attend. Please Click Here To Access The Registration Form
– – –
Shayr the Khayr!
Office of the Youth Director ([email protected])