Last updated: April 9th, 2020
WHEN: Saturday, April 11th, from 9:00 – 9:30 AM
WHERE: Masjid Al Salam parking lot | 16700 Old Louetta Road, Spring, TX 77379
- ICNA Relief’s Food Pantry in Houston is used to provide food support for all those that have applied through the COVID-19 Helpline (713-352-0445)
- Due to the high demand ICNA Relief is requesting community help to replenish its food pantry with the following items. Note that preferred sizes for each item are shown though ANY size will be accepted.
- Milk: 1 Gallon bottles
- Eggs: 12 count boxes
- Sugar: 4 LB bags
- Oil: 1.5 Liter (48 oz) bottles
- All Purpose Flour: 5 LB bags
- You may donate as many quantities of the specified items as you can, but PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY OTHER ITEMS EXCEPT THOSE LISTED ABOVE. The size of the item may be different from the preferred size mentioned above.
- Please take all necessary precautions when shopping for these items and please leave these in the trunk of your car.
- Please STAY IN YOUR CARS when you enter the Masjid AlSalam Parking lot to drop off your donated items. Volunteers will unload the donation items from your trunk.
ICNA Relief prefers that people donate food items since their team is not able to buy sufficient quantities due to quotas imposed by grocery stores. But if you would rather donate money, please use one of these links to donate any amount you can to the COVID-19 Relief Fund:
TO REQUEST FOOD ASSISTANCE
If you or your family needs food support and would like to pick up food from the ICNA Relief team during this time, please do one of the following two things as soon as possible:
- Call the COVID-19 Helpline (713-352-0445) and request food assistance. Please let them know you live near Masjid AlSalam (Champions) and that you would like to pick up from Masjid AlSalam when the ICNA Relief team is present here on April 11th from 9:00 to 9:30 AM.
- Text ICNA Relief at 281-643-6289 with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Address
- Number of people in your household
- Your Phone Number