Last updated: August 10th, 2020
- When registering online, you may choose ANY LOCATION if the Shifa Salam Clinic (Location #5) is not shown as an option. You can bring the bar code provided from registration to the Shifa Salam location even if the location used online was different.
- Please note that no one will be accepted for testing after 1:30 PM unless they are registered.
WHEN: Tuesday, Aug 4th to Thursday Aug 6th, from 7 AM to 2 pm
WHERE: Shifa Salam Free Clinic – Masjid AlSalam
- Testing performed by the Harris County Public Health department personnel, in an outdoor covered area (possibly a tent)
- Masjid AlSalam has been designated as MOBILE TESTING LOCATION 5 by Harris County
- Harris County Sheriff dept will manage access and entry into the masjid parking lot.
- Testing is FREE – anyone can get tested, no insurance required
- Results available in 3-5 business days
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO GET TESTED
- Walk-in are allowed but Online Registration is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to reduce waiting lines at the testing location
- To register use the online link below (preferred) or call the number shown below. Specify Mobile Testing Location 5 when asked.