Last updated: February 5th, 2021
“I would give it 10/10 and would ask you to continue courses like these.” – Parent
“[my daughters] love the class.” – Parent
“you give excellent examples [..] you teach stuff with fun stories [..] it’s outstanding” – Student
Alhumdulillah, the registration is now open for our next cohort of our virtual focused (certification) course for our 5th Graders thru 7th Graders! The deadline for the registration for the Cohort II is Monday, February 8th.
Upon completion, the students will have an evidence-based internalization of the four fundamental concepts in Islam. We will examine the listed concepts through references from the qur’an and sunnah, academic works, interactive and exciting stories, relevant examples, and insightful Kahoots. This course is a pre-requisite to the Unseen Series and other advance courses.
This four fundamentals that will be covered are:
1) The Existence of Allah (God)
2) The Oneness of Allah (God)
3) The Proof of Revelation (Qur’an)
4) The Proof of Prophethood (SAWW)
This program is offered two days of the week to maintain the student-teacher ratio.
- Wednesdays (starting Feb 10th) on Zoom from 6:00pm to 7:15pm.
- Saturdays (starting Feb 13th) on Zoom from 2:00pm to 3:15pm.
The program’s schedule (15-week breakdown) is as follows:
- Week 1 – Pre-Requisite & Purpose
- Week 2, 3 & 4 – #1 Existence of Allah
- Week 5, 6, & 7 – #2 Oneness of Allah
- Week 8, 9, & 10 – #3 Proof of Revelation
- Week 11 – Group Review
- Week 12 & 13 – #4 Proof of Prophethood
- Week 14 – Open Session & FAQs (make-up day)
- Week 15 – Evaluation for Certification
- each objective ends with its own Kahoot!
There is no admission fee associated with this weekly programming. If you wish to support this program, please visit Youth Kindful here (click here).
Registration Required! To Register, Please Click Here To Access The Registration Form (or below).
Shayr the Khayr!
Office of the Youth Director ([email protected])