Last updated: September 22nd, 2020
WHEN: Every Saturday after Fajr
ISGH Cemetery tours will be held every Saturday after Fajr, leaving from Masjid AlSalam at 16700 Old Louetta Road, Spring, TX 77379.
- Please join us to review the progress
- Make dua for its successful completion
- Consider reserving individual or family plots in the reserved section
- Donate towards the cost of the development
For further details, please refer to the ISGH Funeral Services website: isghfuneralservices.org/future-cemeteries-new
To donate or to purchase plots, please use this link: isgh.org/cemetery
Reserving Graves at the ISGH Muslim Cemetery
Please note that this Cemetery is a WAQF community cemetery. The construction/development cost is ~$1.7M and your donation/contribution will help make this a reality inshALLAH.
To reserve one or more graves in the cemetery:
- Visit isgh.org/cemetery
- Donate for the development of the ISGH Cemetery (Donation requested is $1000 per grave (A donation of $5000 for example would yield 5 contiguous graves for your family in the family section). Grave assignment in the family section require a minimum of 2 graves ($2000).
- Ensure you provide a valid email address. An instant donation receipt (PDF) will be sent to your email address post your donation. Please keep this for your records.
- Forward this email to [email protected] and include the names of your family members to whom these plots need to be reserved
- When the cemetery is operational later this year, ISGH will issue and email you an assignment letter designating your plots in the family section of the cemetery.