Last updated: June 21st, 2019
If you are an ISGH member, you are now able to easily access the following information from the Membership Portal:
- Your membership profile, including information you have shared with ISGH about you and your family. You can modify your as well as your family’s information online.
- Your membership status, including information about payments for membership dues, as well as Checkomatic payment status
ISGH members associated with Masjid AlSalam (aka Champions) also have access to the following:
- Masjid AlSalam’s monthly financial statements
- Meeting minutes for the monthly council meetings
All you need to access all this information is your email that you used to register your account and your ISGH password. If you have forgotten your password, please click the Forgot Password link from the Membership Portal login page.
IF YOU CANNOT GET ACCESS TO YOUR ONLINE MEMBERSHIP PROFILE, please fill out THIS MEMBERSHIP CORRECTIONS FORM to request ISGH to correct your data on your behalf. When filling out this form, please take note of the following:
- If you know your ISGH user id, please use it to update an existing record
- For change of address please list your old address as well
- Only one Head of Household per family – brother, sister, grand children can’t be listed in the same form and will not be accepted.
- Accepted family members include mother, father, mother in law, father in law, children under 21 and spouse ONLY.
- If you simply want to renew you can do it over the phone 713-524-6618 Ext 8.
- All corrections must be made by JUNE 30th to allow voting privileges this year.