“… then ask those who have knowledge if you do not know.” – Qur’an 16:43
Why are American children so much likely to be anxious, depressed, and disengaged compared to children from same demographic just twenty years ago?
Inviting all parents, couples, and educators to this nationally recognized parenting workshop with Dr. Leonard Sax MD PhD.* to learn the best strategies to improve the odds for our children (and students) to succeed in this increasingly complex world!
The workshop will run from 4:30PM to 7:30PM via Zoom (and Facebook) with breaks for prayers, Q/A, and more! Please Click Here To Access The Registration (RSVP) Form.
There is no cost of admission for this beautiful collaborative effort.
The topics will include (highlights):
a) Evidence-based Guidelines for Best Practices in Parenting & Educating.
b) What parameters, measured at age 12, best predicts health, wealth, and happiness at age 32?
c) Social Media: How much should parents know about what their kids are doing on TikTok and Snapchat? The more likely they are to become depressed, how comes?
d) I am fluent in another language, but my children are not. Should I insist they learn to be fluent in my native language?
e) The culture of disrespect which now prevails in American Popular Culture.
Join us to learn what we can do to prevent and protect our children from these harmful factors!
– – –
Please Click Here To Access The Registration (RSVP) Form
– – –
More About Dr. Sax MD PhD:
* Dr. Sax is an internationally recognized expert in issues of child and adolescent development. He is a practicing physician and PhD psychologist with 27 years of clinical experience. He has spoken at more than 400 schools, colleges, masajids, and communities around the world, and has been a guest on the TODAY Show, CNN, PBS, NPR, BBC, and Fox News. He is the author of four New York Times best-selling books for parents and educators:
1) Why Gender Matters: What Parents and Teachers Need to Know about the Emerging Science of Sex Differences
2) Boys Adrift: The Five Factors Driving the Growing Epidemic of Unmotivated Boys and Underachieving Young Men
3) Girls on the Edge: The Four Factors Driving the New Crisis for Girls–Sexual Identity, the Cyberbubble, Obsessions, Environmental Toxins
4) The Collapse of Parenting: How We Hurt Our Kids When We Treat Them Like Grown-Ups
For more information about Dr. Sax and his four books, please visit him at www.leonardsax.com.
– – –
Please Click Here To Access The Registration Form
– – –