As most of you know, the Masjid AlSlaam Gym (Multi Purpose Hall) had been utilized for the 2020 US Elections for the last several weeks. Now that the election are over, effective Nov 6th, the location for the daily prayers as well as the Friday prayers is being shifted back to the Gym to more safely accommodate the community at a time when COVID cases continue to rise in our city.
As before, please:
- Ensure you are wearing a mask and it covers both your mouth and your nose
- Keep recommended distancing
- Bring your own prayer rug
- Make wudu at home
- Leave immediately following the prayers.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well, or anyone you have been in contact with recently is not feeling well
For the last official ISGH announcement regarding the phased re-opening of its masajid, please refer to this statement: