Last updated: May 5th, 2019
The Office of Youth Director at Masjid Al Salaam is excited to offer the following programming for the month of Ramadan 1440. This programming would serve as an introduction of the direction and strategy adopted by the Office of Youth Director as set for the next three years (insha’Allaah).
The Ramadan 2019 Programming (Summarized):
- The Score Ramadan Web-Series for all our youth and parents releases on our website and social media accounts.
- The Ramadan Hunt Competition for our middle schoolers & up runs the entire Ramadan.
- A Welcome Ramadan Info-Session, also serving as the rescheduled Meet & Greet for our middle schoolers & up on 5/3 between Maghrib and Isha.
- The (3) Youth-Themed Iftars for our middle schoolers & up. The programming is scheduled for Wednesdays from 7 PM – Taraweeh.
- The (2) Ramadan-Themed Brothers-Only Overnight – Fajr for middle schoolers & up on Fridays from 11:15 PM – Fajr.
- The (2) Ramadan-Themed Sisters-Only Overnight – Fajr for middle schoolers & up on Saturdays from 11:15 PM – Fajr.
- The Elementary Qur’an Stories Halaqa for our 1st – 5th graders on Saturdays from Dhuhr – 3 PM.
- The College Chats – Surah Al Kahf Halaqa for college students and up on Sundays from Dhuhr – 3 PM.
- The Eid-ul-Fitr Fireworks (tentative) for all our youth and parents on 6/1 after Witr.
- The registration is required for most of the programs, please see the individual event page for more information.
- All the programs are Inclusive (are for Brothers & sisters) unless specified.
- The Main Prayer Hall would be the primary location for all activities. The Multi-purpose Hall (Gymnasium) would be utilized for physical activities and iftar/suhoor.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE INDIVIDUAL FLYER FOR MORE INFORMATION.