Parking problems are expected throughout the month due to the increased attendance during this blessed month. Please be courteous to others and observe the following guidelines regarding parking rules as well security precautions that have been put into place for the community’s protection. Please follow directions from the Masjid Security and Parking Teams – this includes the security personnel hired by the Masjid, constables from the county police department, and any volunteers wearing jerseys that identify them as volunteers from the Masjid.
- Please carpool and encourage others to do so as well.
- Plan to arrive early
- Please only park in designated areas
- Unauthorized double-parked cars may be towed at owner’s expense if deemed necessary by the Parking Team. If you arrive late and you cannot find a parking spot and have to park such that you are blocking others, PLEASE leave immediately after Fard salat and move your car. At no time is it acceptable to keep people that have parked properly waiting on you as need to get out
- Speed limit within the Masjid is 5 MPH. Please drive slowly and carefully and watch out for people and children walking around cars.
- No backpacks will be allowed anywhere in the facility.
- Security Team has been given permission to search suspicious bags or activities, and engage the Harris County police officers on duty at the masjid if they see any cause for concern.