A Digital Signage system deployed at the televisions in the public areas of Masjid AlSalam is used to display weekly announcements as well as paid advertisements (ads). Please note that all revenue generated from the ads goes into the general fund for the masjid - no one associated with this program receives any compensation.
If you have a business that you would like to advertise on the masjid TVs, please refer to the terms and conditions for advertising on this system. For additional details, or to purchase advertisement space, please send an email to [email protected].
Terms and Conditions:
- Ads are rotated on the TV displays in a non-stop loop. Each advertisement id displayed for 10 seconds before its rolled off.
- Monthly costs shown above are based on month by month contract, paid in advance.
- Monthly contracts can be canceled anytime with an email to [email protected]. The ad will continue to run until the end of the current month once its cancelled.
- There is a one-time cost of $100 to create a flyer (advertisement graphic) if one is not provided by the advertiser.
- There will be no refunds provided.
- The ad graphic provided by the advertiser is subject to review, as well as any required cosmetic or content related changes, by the masjid administration. Any required changes must be incorporated into the graphic by the advertiser. Alternatively, a one-time fee of $100 can be paid to the masjid advertisement team to make said changes.
- The frequency with which the ad image will be displayed is dependent on the total number of ads queued up in the system at that time. At present, the aim is to limit the system to no more than 20 ads. This is subject to change.