Last updated: May 15th, 2020
Please join us online on Friday, May 15th, at 9:30 PM – 11:30 PM, for a Virtual fundraiser for Our Masjid.Join on Facebook Live
Join on Zoom
Dear community of Masjid AlSalam, answer the call to become Sustainers of the House of Our SUSTAINER (Allah SWT).
This house of worship provides more than a place to offer our obligatory prayers; it is also the center of our community that plays an important role for Muslims of all ages, ethnicity, and background, that reside in Spring, or Tomball, or beyond. Here are some key stats that reflect how Masjid AlSalam impacts the community that surrounds it:
- 5,000+ people are served every week in various capacities
- More than 40 weekly gatherings to benefit the community
- More than 25 programs for the youth every week
- Hosts more than 1,000 worshipers/mussalleen for Juma’ prayers
- Distributes more than $65,000 annually on community support projects
- Distributes more than $61,000 annually to sadaqa recipients
- Reaches more than 4,000 people each week on its various social media channels with programs that rejuvenate our faith and bring us closer to Allah SWT
There have been several weeks since our Masajid were closed and this Ramadan marks our first ever without Taraweeh and rituals held in the congregation. We have adjusted our budget and spending downward (34% less) and eliminated unnecessary costs coping with the decrease in weekly donations. We are spending from our reserves at this time and that is not sustainable.
We are reminded more than ever before that our Masjid’s operation and recurring fixed costs ought to be covered not through unpredictable weekly donations but via committed sustainers (like YOU) who prioritize this sacred house of worship and what it has to offer.
Will YOU accept the challenge?
Will you become a part of the Masjid Sustainers Team to support the House of Our SUSTAINER?
Please join us online on Friday, May 15th, at 9:30 PM – 11:30 PM, for a Virtual fundraiser for Our Masjid.
Featuring many of our well known and beloved teachers:
- Sh. Mamdouh Mahmoud
- Ustad Rodwan Saleh
- Sh. Adbullah Smith
- Dr. Hasan Akbar
- Sh. Yahya Suufi
- Qari Abdinasir Farah