Last updated: May 2nd, 2021
Please join us online on Sunday, May 2nd, at 6:30 PM, for a Virtual fundraiser for Our Masjid.Join on Facebook Live …. Join on Zoom …. Join on Masjid’s Livestream
Dear community of Masjid AlSalam, answer the call to become Sustainers of the House of Our SUSTAINER (Allah SWT).
This house of worship provides more than a place to offer our obligatory prayers; it is also the center of our community that plays an important role for Muslims of all ages, ethnicity, and background, that reside in Spring, or Tomball, or beyond. Here are some key stats that reflect how Masjid AlSalam impacted the community that surrounds it pre-COVID and will continue InshAllah:
- 5,000+ people are served every week in various capacities
- More than 40 weekly gatherings to benefit the community
- More than 25 programs for the youth every week
- Hosts more than 1,000 worshipers/mussalleen for Juma’ prayers
- Distributes more than $65,000 annually on community support projects
- Distributes more than $61,000 annually to sadaqa recipients
- Reaches more than 4,000 people each week on its various social media channels with programs that rejuvenate our faith and bring us closer to Allah SWT
We are reminded more than ever before that our Masjid’s operation and recurring fixed costs ought to be covered not through unpredictable weekly donations but via committed sustainers (like YOU) who prioritize this sacred house of worship and what it has to offer.
Will YOU accept the challenge?
With $3 Per Person Per Day from 1/3rd of Muslims that call this masjid home, we can cover the monthly recurring costs
The Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said: The best deeds are those done regularly even if they are few. Sunan Ibn Mājah
Please join us online on Sunday, May 2nd, at 6:30 PM, for a Virtual fundraiser for Our Masjid.
Shaikh Rodwan Saleh
Shaikh Mamdouh Mahmoud